2 bananas, organic
ca 1 ½ cup gluten free oats
maple syrup, organic
3+ tbsp almond or buckwheat flour (optional)
My favorite toppings:
Apples and cinnamon
Dark chocolate and coconut shreds
- preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
- Mash the bananas
- Blend in the oats until you’re happy with the consistency, then add as much maple syrup as you want.
- If you want the cookies to be more filling, add flour until you see the dough firm up a bit.
- Spoon onto a baking tray. If you’re using apples, place them on top of the cookies.
- bake for ca 15 minutes.
- Drizzle with some more maple syrup and serve. If you’re using chocolate, cinnamon or coconut flakes, add that now.
vegan ♥ gluten free ♥ free from refined sugar ♥ fat free ♥ plant based